- Definition of terms
- Processing of Personal Information
- Storage, Retention and Destruction
- Disclosure and Sharing
- Third Party Websites
- Security Measures
- Recovery and Restoration of Personal Data
- Review of the Policy
By providing your information through using or availing of our products and services, you have explicitly authorized and agree to the collection, use, storage, access and processing of your personal information.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- “Data Subject” – refers to an individual whose personal information is processed.
- “Personal Information” – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- “Processing” refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal data, including but not limited to:
- Your name, gender, civil status, date of birth, address, telephone or mobile numbers, email address, mailing address, proof of identification and any other information relating to you which you have provided us, in submission of any form, and as a result of our interaction with you.
- Your credit history, bank account and credit card information that you provide us in availing of our products and services.
- Information about your visit and use of our websites including cookies, IP Addresses, your navigation behavior inside our website, length of stay that are processed by our website analytics.
We may collect this information in ways including:
- Through your access and use of our website
- By telephone, newsletter, fax or email
- During conversations between you and our representatives
- By entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
- Completing surveys, providing feedback or by sending a complaint
- When you purchase or avail of any of our products and services.
- When you create, register or apply for an account through any of our digital media (i.e. website, Facebook, twitter etc.).
- When you submit your personal information to us for any other reason
- By contracting with us
Acienda Designer Outlet collects, uses and discloses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with product and services that you have requested, including customer support.
- Enhance your customer experience by delivering product services that match your preference and needs.
- Communicate relevant services, advisories including responses to your queries, requests and complaints.
- Provide information about our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Comply with the requirements of the law and legal proceedings such as court orders; comply with legal obligations, prevent imminent harm to the public, and to ensure public security, safety or order.
- To prevent, detect and investigate crime, including fraud and money-laundering, and to analyze and manage other commercial risks.
- Process information for statistical, analytical and research purposes.
C. Storage, Retention and Destruction
Acienda Designer Outlet ensures that personal data under its custody are protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. Acienda Designer Outlet implements appropriate security measures in storing collected personal information, depending on the nature of the information. All information gathered shall be retained only for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was obtained. Afterwhich, all hard and soft copies of personal information shall be disposed and destroyed through secured means.
Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of the personal data under the custody of Acienda Designer Outlet, only the client and the authorized representative of Acienda Designer Outlet shall be allowed to access such personal data, for any purpose, except for those contrary to law, public policy, public order or morals.
E. Disclosure and Sharing
All employees and personnel of Acienda Designer Outlet shall maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of all personal data that come to their knowledge and possession, even after resignation, termination of contract, or other contractual relations. Personal data under the custody of Acienda Designer Outlet shall be disclosed only pursuant to a lawful purpose, and to authorized recipients of such data.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We accept no responsibility or liability for the activities of third parties.
Acienda Designer Outlet implements reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data. This security measures aim to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and protect them against natural dangers such as accidental loss or destruction, and human dangers such as unlawful access, fraudulent misuse, unlawful destruction, alteration and contamination, such as:
- Use of secured servers, firewalls, encryptions and other latest security tools.
- Limited access to personal information to those duly authorized processors. All transfers are made after complying with the established confidentiality policy and practices in place.
- Maintain a secured server operating environment by performing regular security patch update and server hardening.
RECOVERY AND RESTORATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Acienda Designer Outlet shall always maintain a backup file for all personal data under its custody. In the event of a security incident or data breach, it shall always compare the backup with the affected file to determine the presence of any inconsistencies or alterations resulting from the incident or breach.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. If you have any questions or concerns you may inquire or request for information regarding any matter relating to the processing of your personal data under the custody of Acienda Designer Outlet, including the data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data. You may email at email@example.com and briefly discuss the inquiry, together with your contact details for reference.
Acienda Designer Outlet
(02) 631 8855 local 705
REVIEW OF THE POLICY